@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=The+Girl+Next+Door); Two Toots Soap Shop: Tartsy...Fartsy??

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tartsy...Fartsy??

I tried making tarts the other night for my tart warmer. They turned out ok but I think I might have added a little too much fragrance. And I need something to put them in other than buying clam shells because I'm NOT going to buy them. Yet. Once I start dabbling and getting it perfected I might, but for right now...I'm not going to spend money on clam shells. I'll probably use my soap molds for them for now and just bag them up individually. Hmmm, I do have a craft fair set up for weekend of the 29th. I might have to get a jump on that. I made Jack Frost for my personal one, think I might have to crank up the Candy Cane, Winter Garden and Peppermint! I'll also throw in a few Monkey Farts!

No comments:

Post a Comment